Deepen your Resolve to Live as a Change Agent for Racial Justice
Who would you be if you were no longer afraid someone would call you racist? What impact could you have if you had proven tools and techniques to create greater racial justice in your organization? For the past two decades as a speaker and an executive coach, Dr. Kathy Obear has helped thousands of whites find the courage to challenge and change the dynamics of racism in their organizations.
- Do you stay silent and hold back for fear of making a mistake? Or making things worse?
- Are there times you want to speak up, but don’t know how to interrupt racist dynamics or organizational practices?
- Do you sometimes feel alone, like you are the only one raising issues about racial justice in your organization?
Through engaging stories and concrete examples and tools, Kathy shares her own personal struggles and the common challenges many whites face as they work to create more equitable, inclusive organizations.
Find practical skills and strategies to move through your fear of being called racist and learn to:
- Speak up with greater confidence and clarity
- Engage racist comments to deepen learning and facilitate change
- Stop feeling so alone and isolated
- Respond effectively when colleagues call you racist or criticize your efforts
- Develop powerful partnerships to create meaningful change in your organization
Read this book and find the inspiration and tools to deepen your resolve to live your values every day as a change agent for racial justice.